5 Gainsford Street
ICS is the independent professional body for customer service. Leading customer service performance and professionalism, ICS is the authoritative voice of customer service - the catalyst for all those whose focus is on the delivery of world-class service experiences.
We are a membership body with a community of more than 350 organisational members - from across the private, public and third sectors - and nearly 7,000 individual members.
In believing that customer service is increasingly the difference between success and failure for the UK in today’s global economy, we support organisations in raising customer service standards and individuals in achieving professional recognition.
In particular, we:
- influence employers and policy makers
- develop and spread authoritative knowledge and good practice in customer service, through breakthrough research, products and services and our conference programme
- define national, professional and occupational customer service standards and how individuals can attain them.
- give people professional recognition through individual membership. There’s now a growing number of people working in customer service who have achieved a national standard
- help customer service professionals develop and stay motivated through our programme of continuous professional development
- recognise, reward and celebrate the attainment of customer service excellence by organisations and individuals. We produce the ground-breaking bi-annual UK Customer Satisfaction Index which identifies the country's leading exponents of customer service excellence
- arrange national and regional networking events which allow members to promote and learn from best practice..
Our members are organisations – from across the private, public and third sectors – and individuals. We help our members learn from each other and offer wide-ranging support so they can continue to improve their customer service.
Find out more
Visit our website at http://www.instituteofcustomerservice.com.
Or Download the ICS brochure, or read the brochure online.