NOAH represents the UK animal medicine industry: its aim is to promote the benefits of safe, effective, quality medicines for the health and welfare of all animals.
• promotes and defends the responsible manufacture, promotion, sale, distribution, handling and use of animal medicines
• acts as a consultative body to the industry, government, the media and the general public.
• represents the views and interests of its members
• communicates to the outside world about the benefits of animal medicines to animal health and welfare
The animal health industry plays a key part in:
• farm and companion animal welfare
• consumer safety
• farm prosperity
• environmental protection
• scientific innovation
Please view the latest press releases from NOAH.
Briefing paper on antimicrobials in veterinary medicines
In 2011 the National Office of Animal Health celebrates its 25th anniversary. For more information please read 25 years- a review.