Unlocking the Senior Civil Service
Venue & Event Details
Thursday 3rd March 2022
Despite the prevailing public sector environment, opportunities continue to exist to enter the Senior Civil Service. However, the process is rigorous, the competition is fierce and openings are restricted. This unique event, now in its ninth year, provides practical help and guidance to those wishing to see their career develop into the Senior Civil Service.
It is specifically designed to give you the answer to two vital questions:
- How can I improve my chances of entering the SCS?
- What will life be like once I am there?
Click here to view the full agenda.
- The benefits of attending this conference include the opportunity to:
- Resolve the questions in your mind about whether or not the SCS is right for you
- Learn from experts about what you can do to improve your chances of making the grade
- Gain a deeper understanding of the skills, qualities and competencies required to be successful in the SCS
- Hear from recent entrants about how they made the move and what life is like now they are there
Register your place today
Visit the website to view the full agenda, venue and speaker details