We will add to these over time, so please check back for the latest updates.
If you need further information, or are interested in the work of the RCVS, please contact Ben Myring, Policy & Public Affairs Officer (email@example.com, 020 7202 0783).
You may also find the RCVS website a useful source of additional information
- What is veterinary surgery?
- Veterinary Nursing
- What is the role of unqualified staff in a veterinary practice?
- Fees and charges for veterinary services
- Meeting the cost of veterinary care
- What type of complaints the RCVS can help with
- How to complain about a veterinary surgeon
- Actions the RCVS can take against veterinary surgeons
- RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
- How to complain about the RCVS
Back to members home page