All The Conservative MPs Who Are Calling On Boris Johnson To Resign
Boris Johnson will face a confidence vote on Monday night after the number of Tory MPs who have sent no confidence letters to Sir Graham Brady hit the 54 threshold.
The number of Conservative MPs who have publicly called on Johnson to quit has grown significantly following the publication of Sue Gray's report into partygate late last month.
Brady announced this morning that 54 MPs - or 15% of the Tory party - had sent letters of no confidence, triggering a House of Commons vote on Johnson's leadership tonight.
Not every Conservative MP who has sent a letter to Brady has gone public.
So far, 30 MPs have publicly announced that they want the prime minister out.
Former healthy secretary Jeremy Hunt, who is expected to launch a second bid to be Tory leader, confirmed he will vote against Johnson tonight. Jess Norman, the ex-treasury minister, tweeted his blistering no confidence letter this morning. It said Johnson's claim that he had been vindicated by Gay's report into lockdown parties held in Downing Street and Whitehall was "grotesque".
In no particular order, the MPs are:
1. Jeremy Wright (Kenilworth and Southam)
2. Elliot Colburn (Carshalton and Wallington)
3. Julian Sturdy (York Outer)
4. Stephen Hammond (Wimbledon)
5. Anne Marie Morris (Newton Abbot)
6. David Simmonds (Ruislip, Northwood and Pinner)
7. John Baron (Basildon and Billericay)
8. Steve Baker (Wycombe)
9. Peter Aldous (Waveney)
10. Tobias Ellwood (Bournemouth East)
11. Aaron Bell (Newcastle-under-Lyme)
12. Caroline Nokes (Romsey and Southampton North)
13. Gary Streeter (South West Devon)
14. Andrew Mitchell (Sutton Coldfield)
15. William Wragg (Hazel Grove)
16. Craig Whittaker (Calder Valley)
17. Tim Loughton (East Worthing and Shoreham)
18. Nigel Mills (Amber Valley)
19. Anthony Mangnall (Totnes)
20. Mark Harper (Forest of Dean)
21. David Davis (Haltemprice and Howden)
22. Sir Roger Gale (North Thanet)
23. Sir Bob Neill (Bromley and Chislehurst)
24. Steve Brine (Winchester)
25. Alicia Kearns (Rutland and Melton)
26. Nick Gibb (Bognor Regis and Littlehampton)
27. Andrew Bridgen (North West Leicestershire)
28. John Stevenson (Carlisle)
29. Jesse Norman (Hereford and South Herefordshire)
30. Jeremy Hunt (South West Surrey)
31. Mark Pawsey (Rugby & Bulkington)
Correction: Andrew Mitchell is the MP for Sutton Coldfield. A previous version of this article stated that he was the MP for Gedling.
PoliticsHome provides the most comprehensive coverage of UK politics anywhere on the web, offering high quality original reporting and analysis: Subscribe