Coca-Cola European Partners announces nationwide Premier League trophy tour
Coca-Cola European Partners has revealed the dates and locations for the Official Coca-Cola Premier League Trophy Tour, which will give fans the opportunity to have their photograph taken with the Premier League trophy and enjoy some unique football experiences.
- The Official Coca-Cola Premier League Trophy Tour will visit locations across the UK and Ireland
- The experience will include a purpose-built double decker bus kitted out with a stage and DJ booth, as well as unique experiences for fans
- Fans have the opportunity to become champion of the ultimate FIFA competition ‘Battle of the Ballers’ to win match tickets and Premier League experiences
As well as having the chance to get up close with the Premier League trophy, the tour will also feature a FIFA gaming floor on the bespoke bus for guests to compete in a ‘Battle of the Ballers’ tournament; a ‘Take the Mic’ commentary experience, where fans can re-script some of the most historic moments of the Premier League and guest appearances from some of the legends of the game.
The Official Coca-Cola Premier League Trophy Tour kicks off on 23 March and will visit six cities. Further information can be found at www.coca-cola.co.uk/trophy-tour
• Saturday 23 March – Liverpool, Williamson Square
• Saturday 30 March – Newcastle, Times Square
• Saturday 06 April – Cardiff, St David’s
• Saturday 13 April – Dublin, Dundrum Town Centre
• Saturday 20 April – Manchester, Exchange Square
• Saturday 27 April – London, to be announced
At each location from 10am to 6pm, the Coca-Cola Premier League Trophy Tour bus will bring fans unique experiences, as well as the chance to win exclusive Premier League merchandise and enjoy a Coca-Cola zero sugar.
• The Premier League trophy – There’s still everything to play for this season, so before the Premier League trophy finds a home come May, fans will have the chance to experience what it might be like to win English football’s biggest prize and have their photo taken with the Premier League trophy.
• ‘Battle of the Ballers’ Fans will have the chance to put their virtual football skills to the test with FIFA games running through the day and a FIFA competition hosted between 3-5pm in each city. 32 fans will take each other on to be crowned champion and win tickets to Premier League matches and the ultimate ‘gameday at home’ package, including a Smart TV to watch all the Premier League action at home.
• ‘Take the Mic’ – For those who think they can do better than the pundits, there’s an opportunity to put those commentary skills to the test against a memorable Premier League moment to be in with a chance of winning the ultimate behind-the-scenes Premier League media day experience.
• Meet & Greet with Legends from the game at each location who will be taking to the stage for a guest appearance and Q&A session.
Join the conversation on social using #TheOfficialTrophyTour and #WhereEveryonePlays