LISTEN: IFSAPPG Post-Brexit Roundtable
Listen now to the recent roundtable discussion on the post-Brexit priorities for insurance in the UK.
The session explored what key issues insurance representatives from across the market are focused on, as the government is set to agree a Memorandum of Understanding with the European Union.
This should create the framework for future discussion, particularly around regulatory issues such as equivalence, and what agreements on financial services (with a specific focus on insurance) should prioritise?
- Carol Hall, Assistant Director, Head of European and International Affairs, Association of British Insurers
- Clare Lebecq, Chief Executive Officer, London Market Group
- Matthew Connell, Director, Policy & Public Affairs, Chartered Insurance Institute
- John Warburton, Co-Founder and CEO , Konsileo and Government & External Affairs Lead, Insurtech UK
- Helen Dalziel, Director of Public Policy, International Underwriters Association