Mobile UK To Discuss The UK’s Digital Divide With Policy Leaders At Connected Britain 2023
Next week Connected Britain returns and will see 5,000 attendees from the private and public sectors gather for two days of networking, learning and discussions about a range of issues affecting Britain’s digital future.
This year our Chief Executive, Hamish MacLeod, and our Director of Policy and Communications Gareth Elliott, will be taking part. Hamish will be speaking in the plenary session about ‘Unlocking the 5G ecosystem: from suppliers, to government, from device makers to end users’ and Gareth will be hosting a panel entitled: ‘Understanding the UK's digital divide and how to address it’.
Connected Britain 2023 Day 2 @ 11:40 – 21 September
Unlocking the 5G eco-system: from suppliers, to government, from device makers to end users
Moderator: Matthew Howett, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Assembly Research
- Ian Smith, CTO, Quickline Communications Ltd
- Xavier Nuñez Martinez, Smart Place Digital Innovation Lead, BCP Council
- Gavin Mitchell, Chief Operating Officer, Mpirical
- Hamish MacLeod, Chief Executive, Mobile UK
- Maria Lema, Advisory Board, UKTIN & Co-Founder, Weaver Labs
Connected Britain 2023 Day 1 @ 10:40 – 20 September
Understanding the UK's digital divide and how to address it
Moderator: Gareth Elliott, Director of Policy and Communications, Mobile UK
- Heather Clark, City of Wolverhampton Council
- Sally Dartnell, Good Things Foundation
- Helen Burrows, BT; and Nicki Lyons, Vodafone
- James Warner, Full Fibre
We encourage you to get tickets available here to find out what the UK’s connected future looks like, what the opportunities are for businesses, communities, and individuals across the UK and more.
Read more about how mobile connectivity can address issues relating to the digital divide in preparation for the upcoming event click here.