Nadine Dorries MP, Alessandra Bellini, Julian Douglas, Peter Duffy and Nina Hossain among speakers for Renew 2022
December 2, 2021: The AA, the IPA and ISBA have announced the first speakers for RENEW 2022, taking place on 27 January at the Odeon Luxe Leicester Square, London.
Culture Secretary Nadine Dorries MP will make her debut speech to the industry as it navigates another year of policy challenges and post-pandemic recovery.
Each association’s President – Alessandra Bellini (Advertising Association), Julian Douglas (IPA), and Peter Duffy (ISBA) – will be speaking at the conference alongside a stellar line-up of leaders from across the advertising and political landscape.
Other speakers include:
- Shez Iqbal, Director of Publisher Partnerships, Criteo; Mentor, MEFA & BFS
- Kathryn Jacob OBE, CEO, Pearl & Dean and Inclusion Working Group Chair
- Andrew Lowdon, Director of Agency Services, ISBA
- Seb Munden, EVP & General Manager, UK & Ireland for Unilever and Chair of Ad Net Zero
- Kate Waters, Director of Client Strategy and Planning, ITV; President, WACL
- Kate Williams, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Publicis
Broadcaster and journalist Nina Hossain will steer the event’s proceedings which are taking place both in-person and online to explore what advertising needs to do to meet the challenges of this decade and how the industry can help the UK succeed, domestically and on the world stage.
With a guest list consisting of the combined members and wider networks of the three organisations, RENEW offers a unique opportunity to meet senior representatives across the breadth of the advertising ecosystem.
RENEW will take place from 08.30-13.30 on 27 January 2022. Tickets can be booked via the Advertising Association website, with special rates available for combined members and under 30s.